Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Workshop Analyst
Requisition ID: DIL-WA-001
Employment Type: Full time
- The Workshop Analyst will act as a liaison between Group Logistics and Distribution (L&D) Team and Transport, collaborate with Obajana and Ibese cement plants for spares requirements and drive its procurement, delivery, and reconciliation.
- Review spares and consumables requirement with relevant stakeholders for preventive maintenance and reactivation purposes for both plants
- 3 to 6 years related job experience.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure reconciliation of spares and consumables utilization and report on gaps
- Review and tracking of all spare parts and consumables Purchase Orders and Purchase Requisitions and ensure periodic reconciliation with budget.
- Follow up and report on Purchase Requisition and Purchase Orders and timely delivery of Spares to Plants
- Responsible for monitoring of spares stock level and ensure reorder level is constant.
- Coordinate regular spares and consumables stock count for both OCP and ICP, and report on monthly stock position.
- Coordinate and ensure periodic update and reporting of workshop tracker
- Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering, with a certificate in supply chain management related field of study.
- Experience with procurement systems and processes
- Strong attention to detail
- High proficiency in SAP, Microsoft office excel, PowerPoint, and other office applications
- Ability to work with no supervision
- Experience working as a workshop analyst or spares analyst in a professional business work environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply