DRO Health is an exciting new start up Telehealth Company with an innovative approach to healthcare in Nigeria. Our mission is to make quality healthcare accessible to every African with a smart device.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: WordPress Developer
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Start date: Immediate
- We are looking for a contract WordPress Developer to join our growing team to contribute towards updating, maintaining and improving the DRO Health website.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring webpages are up to date, adding new webpages, in addition to improving and updating the website.
Required Programming & Technical Skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience with WordPress
- WordPress theme development
- Meeting with the Product team to discuss website design and function
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Improving the existing WordPress theme and conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
Required Experience and Personal Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Must be able to work remotely and have the necessary tools to do so (Laptop, fast internet, etc.)
- Writes clean, structured code when necessary
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage expectations and be able to clearly explain issues to others
- Be able to work both independent and within a team environment
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- 50% off all DRO Health services for family and friends
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: You will be required to submit your CV, Cover Letter and Portfolio
Application Deadline 15th November, 2021.