Goldenbridge is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Fully licensed and regulated by the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Goldenbridge is one of the fastest growing investment and wealth management firm of its kind specializing in goals-based wealth management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wealth & Private Banking Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deepen customer relationships by maintaining regular contact to understand evolving needs, build awareness of product suite to help deliver new value-creating services.
- Provide leadership, direction, and support to financial advisors and licensed employees to include goal setting, performance measurement, performance feedback, selling assistance, and sales coaching.
- Develop, implement, and monitor department’s performance targets, such as revenue, net contribution, product development, quality assurance, compliance and budget issues, etc.
- Identify and articulate client needs, and meet those needs through the proper and skillful use of trusts, foundations, companies, private funds, partnerships, contracts, insurance and other tools
- Build and maintain client relationships with onshore and offshore private clients.
- Identify and mobilize investments for both individual and corporate entities
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Meet investment target within the given deadline.
- Acquisition of the SEC Sponsored Individual status within 180 days of acceptance of this offer.
- Responsible for understanding client’s investment objectives, facilitate and provide investment solutions.
- Helping clients build, manage, preserve, and transition their financial resources and wealth.
- Developing individualized plans for clients to help meet their financial objectives.
- Must be comfortable working with affluent and high net worth individuals/families, and have experience with financial planning, banking, investments, tax and wealth transfer strategies
- Train and develop advisors to independently lead effective Goldenbridge-related client engagements.
- Identify opportunities to attract and recruit Advisors, and improve performance of existing Advisors
- Provide unbiased, customized wealth planning guidance to clients and prospective clients, based on deep client discovery and understanding
- Work with advisors to develop business opportunities with new and existing clients
- Structure and present financial plans/presentations in a simple to understand conversational manner
- Ensure talent and performance strategies are in place to coach, develop and promote Advisors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This role requires a wide variety of Strengths and Capabilities, including:
- Impeccable communication details with the ability to effectively interact with senior professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other line of business.
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently.
- Enthusiasm, creativity and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Personal integrity, initiative and leadership qualities.
- Commercial instinct and ability to perform under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Extraordinarily high level of focus on work quality and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to problem solves and examine business initiatives with an eye towards client, firm, advisor, and business impact.
- At least 5 – 10 years of management experience and/or at least 3 years of experience as an Advisor in Wealth Management program with demonstrated success.
- B.Sc / MA / M.Sc in Economics, Finance or Business Administration; Professional experience or,
- Ability to travel
- High degree of investment services and product acumen and keen interest in the financial markets.
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Strong commitment to upholding a sound risk and controls environment.
Deadline: 22nd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.