Livestock Feeds Plc is a subsidiary of UACN, engaged in production of Animal Feeds and other related products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Aba, Abia
- You will generally be responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items.
- As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of the work and maximizing productivity of our warehouse.
- To be successful as a Warehouse Supervisor you should be experienced in optimizing warehousing processes and be an effective team leader.
- You should also be dependable and have excellent organizational and time management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Degree in Business Management or a related field.
- Previous experience of 2 years minimum.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP software and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Living in Aba or willing to relocate.
- Working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Warehouse Supervisor” as the subject of the mail