Aggreko – Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work round the clock, making sure you get the electricity, heating and cooling you need, whenever you need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Reference No.: JR05575
Employment Type: Full Time
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Expedite outstanding receipts with JA Material coordinator and Inventory Controller.
- Randomly carry out cycle counts for verification of system and physical stocks
- Lead the quarterly stock count for the site under your responsibility ensure that the inventory is 100% accurate.
- Prepare stores for audits and stock counts
- Overall Housekeeping of Stores.
- Responsible for supervising material storage & movement – Depot/Site, Receipts and dispatches.
- Approve and acknowledge Material Receipt Notes against purchase orders and Store Issue Vouchers against requisitions.
- Run the site/Depot with the optimum stock level – (Avoid shortage and excess stocking)
- Generate requisition against reorder levels & short items – MRP Release
- Aggreko places a strong emphasis on health, operational safety and environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, operating procedures and compliance to local legislation.
Person Specification / Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Previous experience in a similar role
- 5+ years work experience
- Oral and Written Communication.
- Ability to work under pressure and in time bound situations
- Drive for results – a deep seated inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve “step changes” in business results.
- Accountability – drives outcomes by taking personal responsibility.
- Customer Focus – understands the importance of customer needs, whether internal or external, focuses on responding to them and develops relationships.
- Task Completion – reliable, committed to completing tasks.
- Resilience – persistent, positive and self-reliant.
- Working together with others – relates to people, engages and builds relationships.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply