Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Coordinator
Job Requisition ID: R44480
Job Type: Full time
- We are searching for a meticulous and highly organized warehouse coordinator to manage the spare parts inventory for our company.
- In this role, you will be required to handle inbound and outbound warehouse operations, perform daily cyclic counts, maintain inventory accuracy, and ensure warehouse safety, security, and 5S.
- Our ideal candidate is fundamentally a person of integrity, has a sound knowledge of equipment spare parts inventory management best practices, demonstrates safety leadership, is a team player, and is keen on learning and continuous improvement.
- Compliance with APM Terminals Way of Working (WoW), Maersk values and exhibit behaviours that reflect our company culture, at work and in life
- Coordinate the prompt parts issuance and returns, document control, post all transactions in IFS once executed physically and support goods receipt
- Assign tasks to warehouse assistants as required
- Perform daily cyclic counts of parts issued and unissued and report variances to the warehouse supervisor
- Performing a daily inspection of assigned warehouses to guarantee proper housekeeping, storage, parts preventive maintenance, safety, and security
- Monitor local Warehouse and Inventory statistics and KPIs, and identify potential improvements to warehouse management
- Timely preparation of spare parts for preventive maintenance (PMs)
- Good understanding and application of APM Terminals global warehouse processes on Mavim, IFS10 Inventory Management module, and our global warehouse & safety standards
- Support other functions as required
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, with 3 years of experience in managing spare parts for heavy-duty equipment maintenance
- Integrity, accountability, and a strong work ethic
- Excellent organizing skills, with the capacity to handle highly sensitive and detailed tasks
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procurement process
- Proficiency in IFS Applications – Inventory Module, SAP Materials Management (SAP MM), or any other CMMS inventory management software
- Uphold the highest standards of occupational safety and health, and be aware of safety hazards inherent in a heavy-duty equipment maintenance work environment
- Knowledge of Barcode inventory management system is desired
- Professional certification in Logistics & Supply Chain is desired.
- Deep understanding of inventory management concepts such as ABC analysis, cycle counting, order point planning, SKU identifiers, and inventory/location labelling
- Ability to identify and handle storage of different types of common engineering spare parts, tools, consumables, and dangerous goods
- Competent in performing basic linear measurements and preventive maintenance
- We offer you exciting career opportunities with an international reach to further expand your experience through our diversity-focused and award-winning talent development initiatives.
- Energizing and pioneering, this is also an environment that keeps you motivated. You’ll be joining a values-led, genuinely diverse, and talented team that is passionate about being there for employees, and for each other. We strive to deliver the right environment for the right people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers.
- We have a competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees. Our talent policies are recognized world-wide as one of the best in the industry and we continue to look for new ways to invest in our people through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply