Data2Bots, an IT Consulting firm, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Editor / Graphics Designer
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are currently in search of an experienced Video Editor / Graphics Designer that has vast experience in motion graphics design, video editor and graphics design who can create aesthetically appealing images and who can work with raw footage and technology to create a visually captivating product.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Collaborates closely with the marketing team, and staff on developing video and other digital concepts and projects.
- Ensures that products meet program goals.
- Design and create Storyboards and scripts.
- Design graphic illustrations that meet the organization goals.
- Select, edit, and incorporate third party content (stills, footage, music, graphics, etc.) as needed.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Consult with the Team Director from production to post-production process.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Designs and delivers high quality motion graphics optimized for video/web/social media dissemination.
- Retouch, correct and color-grade video and photo content.
- Work directly with external consultants (Videographers, Photographers, Narrators, Voice-over Artist, Animators, Translators, Developers/Coders), ensuring that their work matches the quality and branding of the organization’s projects.
- Assist in developing multimedia presentations for meetings.
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity.
Qualifications, Skills, and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Film Studies, Cinematography, related field or relevant technical training in Video editing, Digital design and Production.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in video and digital
- content development, strong capabilities in video editing and motion graphics design.
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including
- Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, and most Premiere.
- Ability to work within a tight schedule and without supervision.
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects.
- Adept Attention to detail.
- Time management skills and Problem-solving Skills.
- Up to 1-year technical experience with Python is a plus.
- Experience working in a remote agile environment is also a plus.
- Knowledge and Experience in Copywriting is also a plus.
- Ability to synthesize and present concepts and data for a general audience using multiple forms of media (video, animation, stills, graphics, etc.).
- Experience in using various editorial techniques including cuts, transitions, timing, and the effective use of sound and visuals to communicate.
- Creative organizational, and artistic skills.
- Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects.
- Demonstrated Project Management Skills.
- Experience guiding video and multimedia projects from conception through completion.
- Portfolio of completed film productions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply