St. Mary Dedication British International High Schools is a renowned educational institution known for its academic excellence and morally upright students. St Mary Dedication British international school challenges students to develop what is finest in themselves and others, for others and themselves. We are committed to nurturing an intentionally diverse, and inclusive community that encourages students and adults to inspire and respect one another.
At St Mary Dedication British Internation school our guiding principle is Education for Light, Through Knowledge. Our aim is to provide a richness of opportunity for our student to excel, nurture and explore their talents without limits. That is because education goes beyond exam results, its about the complete development of the child.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Vice Principal
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are searching for an energetic individual, who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and is a great team player. The Vice-Principal will be heavily involved in administrative tasks and would work beside the Principal to manage the schools educational and pastoral aspects.
- Confer with the Principal on decisions concerning attendance and discipline problems.
- Assisting with recruitment, training, and onboarding of all new staff.
- Updating student and school records.
- Assists in all aspects of maintaining a professional front office, including fielding and directing incoming phone calls to the appropriate staff member in a timely manner.
- Reports directly to the Principal and assume school supervision on behalf of or in the absence of the Principal.
- Helping with the development and review of budgets, school policies, and rules and regulations.
- Assist the Principal in supervising and evaluating all staff.
- Arrive punctually, be prepared for each school day, and maintain regular attendance.
- Assume responsibility for the documentation needed for mandated programs.
- Arrange and supervise the administration of State, National and International Assessment tests.
- Assist in the supervision of extracurricular activities.
- Communicating information to students, parents, staff and employees.
- Suggest, document and monitor school needed school repairs.
- Maintain the school standard above government regulations.
- B.Sc Degree or Master’s Degree preferable.
- Experience in teaching and/or school administration
- Excellent interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Able to establish and maintain relationships with employees, contractors, children and parents
- Able to honour confidential information.
- A high degree of professionalism.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Medical Insurance.