We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Surveyor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Your remit shall extend to the application of quality control, performance monitoring and reporting, technical procedures and maintenance of records in accordance with our Quality Assurance System.
- Develop criteria for survey methods and procedures.
- Develop criteria for the design and modification of survey instruments.
- Conduct research in surveying and mapping methods, using knowledge of techniques of photogrammetric map compilation and electronic data processing.
- The Surveyor will be required to undertake Topographical, Measured Building, GPS and GIS Surveys and will be handle projects to produce digital data.
- The Surveyor will be required to make exact measurements and determine property boundaries.
- Provide data relevant to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land features on or near the earth’s surface for engineering, construction, and other purposes.
- He will also be responsible for liaising with relevant government authorities for obtaining Survey documents.
Key Job Requirements
- Min Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Surveying and Geoinformatics.
- 5-7 years’ experience in general surveying
- Proficient use of HD laser scanners including registration and Point cloud processing.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Attention to details and high aptitude
- Ability to multitask with high level of creative
- Proactive personality and ability to work independently.
- Proficient use of modern survey equipment with project examples.
- Locate and mark sites selected for geophysical prospecting activities.
- Direct aerial surveys of specified geographical areas.
- Efficient completion of survey projects in AutoCAD to specification.
- Good communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail e.g – “Surveyor”.
Application Deadline 13th July, 2018.
Note: Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.