The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Must be female
- Must be highly competent in the use of PageMaker, CorelDraw and Graphic design.
- Must be very competent in writing business letters and other correspondences.
- Must be sound and bold in English
- Must be full of life, Energetic, charismatic, and punctual in attending to matters.
- Must be between the age of 30-35 years
- Must be holder of Bachelor degree in Secretarial Administration
- Must be also holder of Master degree in a related discipline
- Work Experience: Sustained five(5) years minimum in a similar position
- Typing Speed – Minimum of 60wpm and maximum of 120wpm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Application Letter to: [email protected]
Personally submit your application to our business address:
The Head of Admin,
Institute of Credit Administration (ICA),
213 Igbosere Street, 4th Floor,
Application Deadline 19th September, 2018.
Note: If you meet all of these requirements, then get yourself ready for intervie