Initially starting with a team of 4, Structurecity present workforce consist of hundreds of vendors & professionals -Architects, Project managers, Engineers, Surveyors, technicians and companies – that are affiliated with us.
Structurecity delivers products and services to any location where needed in all the 36 states in Nigeria.
Job Title: Contract Architect
- Designs new buildings, extensions or alterations to existing buildings, or advising on the restoration and conservation of old properties.
- Controls a project from start to finish and work with a number of construction professionals, including surveyors and engineers, producing drawings and specifications that the construction team works to.
- Producing detailed working drawings and specifications;
- Specifying the nature and quality of materials required
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Preparing drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
- Past Experience of designing High Income International Quality Projects
- Experience of generating 3D Impression from Building plan. (3D Max an advantage. minimum REVIT).
- Experience of converting 3D to Building Plans with good Architectural principles and Space Management Skills
- Ability to conceptualize and produce Contemporary Design of International recognition.
- Working within very tight deadlines.
- This position is not for a trainee preferably minimum of 5years with a Consulting Architectural Firm not years after Academic
Education and Experience:
You will need to possess:
- Good design degree(s) (HND, B.Sc., B.Tech., M.Sc., M.Tech.) in Architecture;
- Registration with the Architects Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON) and the Nigerian Institute of Architects (NIA) may be an advantage.
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules,
- regulations and quality standards
- Proven working experience as an architect
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Apply
Application Deadline 10th November, 2018