Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikeja, LagosPosition Summary/Objectives
- The Accountant performs a variety of financial and bookkeeping duties according to established policies and procedures.
- He analyses and prepares financial and management reports as well as provides accurate and timely financial information to Line Manger and the Management.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Determination and payment of Third party contract and other necessary payments.
- Bank reconciliation statement and posting of transactions
- Accounting entries (cost of sales, third party revenue and cost)
- Raising of purchase order
- Computation of Film Hire
- Reviews and prepares financial statements and accounting reports
- Designs, revises, and implements accounting systems and procedures in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and theories.
- Reviews budgets and prepares related budget documents as required by Management.
- Determines and analyses direct and indirect costs in order to determine the cost of sales and other operational cost.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience working in a cinema
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting and Finance.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CMA.
- Minimum of four (5) years relevant experience in Accounting/ Finance.
- Good working knowledge of Accounting Software/computers/ Microsoft office.
- Good financial and accounting knowledge, including understanding of finance best practices and IFRS/ international accounting and financial reporting standards.
- Good communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and people management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th June, 2019.