Vinci Hair Clinic Nigeria is Africa’s foremost hair restoration clinic. We are part of the Vinci Hair Clinics Worldwide Group a highly recognised International company with a reputation and professionalism that is second to none, delivering cutting edge expert hair restoration solutions, with over 40 clinics across five continents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Client Co-ordinator Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a dynamic and target driven individual who has proven him/herself in a sales driven role to help us move the Nigerian based clinics to the next level.
- You will need to have at least 3-5 years experience in a Sales & Client Co-ordinator role within a medical/hospital/aesthetic cosmetic medical setting
- You will need to clearly demonstrate how you have consistently achieved challenging revenue targets in your previous roles
- We are looking for an articulate and confident graduate who wants to prove his/her worth in a dynamic new medical field in Nigeria.
- You need to be a fast learner and able to grasp new terminologies and concepts.
- Your sales, communication and negotiating skills must be excellent and you should feel confident in speaking and dealing with high net worth prospects on the telephone and in person in a pleasant and engaging manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (MS Excel and MS Word)
- Skills in report preparation and presentation.
- Ability to meet set deadlines, a positive work attitude, you must be a good team player and have the ability to think outside the box.
- Experience in using a CRM system is essential (Salesforce is desirable)
- Marketing skills are highly desirable.
- You must have excellent social media management skills.
- We will be offering a very attractive remuneration package for the right candidate
- We are offering a very supportive environment with an opportunity to work for a global organisation and liaising with staff from as far afield as US, South America, Europe and Middle East
- As we are a growing organisation there are opportunities for promotion and self-development.
Deadline: 11th October, 2019.
14th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (CV/Resume and Cover Letter) to: [email protected] with the subject heading, “Sales & Client Co-ordinator Executive”.