Welcome Centre Hotels is positioned as affordable luxury hotel, conference and leisure centre. Ideally situated, Welcome Hotel is a short 5 minutes drive to Lagos International airport. Luxury accommodation. Wifi, Dedicated roof top crew lounge. Stringent Security features – onsite police post, real time cctv recording, razor sharp perimeter fencing, dual gating system etc 24hrs porter, lobby, bar, restaurant and room service. Spa and Leisure facilities – Gym, Swimming/Diving Pool, Tennis Court, Squash Court, Basketball Court, Billiards etc and many more!
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Chartered Accountant / Accounts Assistant / Accounts Personal
2.) F & B Supervisor / Cashier / Waitress
3.) Trained Chef / Cook / Baker / Kitchen Assistant
4.) Human Resources Officer / Public Relations Officer / Personnel Assistant / Sales Personnel
5.) R & A Technician / Electrician / Generator Attendant / Plumbers / Carpenter / Painter
6.) Driver / Cleaner / Gardener
7.) Domestic House Keeper & Cook / Shops Assistant
8.) Gym Attendant / Fitness Coach / Lifeguard
Location: Lagos International Airport, Ajao Estate, Lagos
- Looking for your next challenge? Join a successful and still growing hotel group established 1986. If you’re a driven team player who is psyched to deliver a lasting guest experience, we encourage you to explore your next career opportunity with us.
General Basic Requirements
- Minimum HND
- Honest and willingness to learn and grow
- Applicants of all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged and considered.
- Candidates should Live in Lagos.
- Experience in the post being applied for
- Availability to work a flexible schedule e.g. days, nights, weekends, holidays
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 9th August, 2021.