J-World Ntertainment is an international record company & creative audio and video studio in Nigeria. We are highly reputable across Africa for providing studio services for music professionals and brands and offering several other professional music services excellently.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing / Studio Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of a Studio Manager to manage our recordingand multimedia production studio Located in Lekki Lagos.
- He will also play an essential role in the marketing, creative, communications and digital departments.
- He will be responsible for leading a team, developing creative guidelines and directing creative work, including websites, email campaigns, television and radio advertising, and many related tasks.
- He will often report directly to managing director, and will rely on extensive experience and professional judgment to plan and executive projects.
- Create, curate, and manage all content for our social media platforms which include Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, andour Website, according the GM/CEO Business Targets and Business Activities Planning Schedule.
- Create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content based on a planned, regular publishing schedule that builds meaningful connections and encourages our users and followers to take action.
- To manage digital ads and email marketing campaigns.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation. To identify new markets and channels for online promotion.
- Public relations managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Maintaining our social media presence
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social Medias. Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Website etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenari.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Effectively communicate information and ideas in written and graphic format.
- Maintains a working knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Photoshop skills a plus.
- Demonstration of ROI on social activity.
- Understanding of Analytics and Insights, and the ability to use the data provided by these to direct strategy.
- You need to be ready for a challenge and able to think outside the box.
- We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
- An intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
- Experience with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, etc.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Comfort interacting with clients and internal staff alike
- Strong persuasive skills.
Job Title: Creative Copy / Film Concept Writer
Location: Lekki, Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Part-time
- Conducts research to obtain factual information and authentic detail, utilizing sources such as newspaper accounts, diaries, and interviews.
- Reviews, submits for approval, and revises written material to meet personal standards and satisfy needs of the Editor and producer.
- Selects subject or theme for writing project based on personal interest and writing specialty, or assignment from the Editor and producer.
- Develops factors, such as theme, plot, characterization, psychological analysis, historical environment, action, and dialogue, to create material.
- Writes humorous material or publication or performance, such as comedy routines, gags, comedy shows, or scripts for the TV and online projects.
- Writes fiction or nonfiction prose work, such as short story, novel, biography, articles, descriptive or critical analysis or essay.
- Writes scripts for movie, Television, based on original ideas or adapted from fictional, historical, or narrative sources.
- Organizes material for projects, plans arrangement or outline, and writes synopsis.
- Collaborates with other writers on specific projects.
- You will be required to work from home and only visit our office occasionally.
- A Degree in or equivalent in Mass communication
You will need to show evidence of the following soft and technical skills:
- Attention to detail;
- Team leading;
- Problem solving;
- Delivering presentations;
- Ability to teach yourself new technical skills;
- Communication skills.
- Will vary and can range from N15,000 to N50,000 per project and N100,000 per Movie Script.
- With four to six years of experience, salaries can increase between N24,000 and N60,000 per project.
- Salaries in excess of N60,000 per projects can be achieved for more senior roles.
Job Title: Art Director
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Art Director cum production designer working under the supervision of the director to develops, coordinates, facilitates, and oversees the overall design of the production, i.e. anything that will appear in front of the camera. The
- Art Director acts as a supervisor to the makeup, hair, and wardrobe departments,and as a consultant to the camera, artteam, special effects, and compositing departments.
Specific Duties Will Include:
- Early development of attitude boards for characters, locations, scenes, etc and implement it.
- Coordinate the work of the costume designer, production designer, and compositors with the DP and the director.
- Supervise the work of the publicity designer
- Supervise the creation of title sequences and credits.
- (The average working day is ten hours) including evenings, nights and weekends as the production required. You must also be prepared to travel.
What To Expect:
- Working in multiple locations is often required. This can include recording studios, film or television sets or on location.
- Freelancer will work on fixed-term contracts for our broadcasting or productions
- You will often be required to work in highly stressful situations and to tight deadlines. Stamina, self-motivation and patience are therefore essential attributes for this job.
- The job can involve extensive travel and long periods away from home.
- A Degree is not essential. Instead it is important to show a good understanding of the process, good aural skills, excellent communication skills and acute attention to detail.
- A good general education will be useful. GCSEs or A-levels will be particularly beneficial.
You will need to have:
- Excellent aural skills;
- Scrupulous attention to detail;
- General technical ability, dexterity and agility;
- The ability to work as part of a team;
- Problem-solving ability;
- Starting salary will be in the region of N50,000 to N300,000 per project.
- Freelance work is common and in these instances you must be prepared to negotiate rates according to your experience and the type of production.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates must live on Lagos Island