Apply for the UN Youth Envoy Fellowship Programme. This is your chance to get involved in the implementation of Sustainable Development Goals.
The UN Envoy on Youth is saying goodbye to unpaid internships and never again will your render your service for free. This is your chance to apply for this wonderful paid internship experience.
- Do you have that strong determination to work for the United Nations?
- Do you have that strong zeal to realize the potential of fellow young people?
- How long have you been waiting to get an entry-level opportunity in the United Nations? Well, this is your chance.
- Do you want to join the UN Youth Envoy as a Fellow?
If your answer is Yes? Then you are the right person for this job opportunity!
To begin with, we are looking for the youth and young people to join the UN Youth Envoy’s Fellowship, which aims at providing you, a young talent, a chance to get involved in the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Fellow in Youth Peace and Security (2021 Posting — OPEN NOW)
- Fellow in Data Analysis and Monitoring (2021 Posting — OPEN NOW)
- Fellow in Gender Equality (2021 Posting — OPEN NOW)
United Nations Secretary-General, António Guterres believes in the power and ability of young people to get involved in the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals. The world will never die because the young people will serve it.
For more info, kindly visit UN Youth Envoy Fellowship Programme Official Webiste