Institute of the Willing and Able (IOWAA) is your leverage with our Internationally Portable CPD & Professional Skills Training and Certificate, right in Nigeria, Pan-Africa & Europe. Our goal is to provide a range of Professional Skills & Wellness Training that leverages our International Affiliations, by bringing services to Nigeria and/or facilitating access to those services in the UK, Europe & US.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tutor
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Part time
- We are looking for Tutors to join our institution for ad-hoc assignments to help students review learning objectives and to deliver learning outcomes, prepare learners for tests, exams and life skills.
- As a Tutor you would be responsible for helping students learn and understand new concepts and complete assignments.
- You will prepare lesson plans based on training outcomes and use up to date resources to understand the topic you will be tutoring and facilitating and will work directly with learners to assist them in gaining a better understanding of concepts and topics.
- You will also communicate and work collaboratively with other tutors and institute team to ensure high quality content and delivery.
- Contribute to learning, growth and advancement of skills
- Demonstrate competence in the subject area(s)
- Maintain a growth mindset toward student learning and practice
- Professional attitude, flexible, consistent, dependable and a collaborative mindset
- Ability to take supervision and correction constructively
- Ability to positively impact learning experience
- Excellent communicator with good diction and tone.
- Facilitate problem-solving with a curious mind and critical thinking skills
- Collaborate effectively with the organisation to increase learner participation and performance
- Proven work experience as a Tutor, training facilitator or similar role
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply