Shutterscore provides simple ways for Africa’s businesses to collect and disburse payments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Operations Officer
- The candidate will be responsible for executing treasury functions such as client relationship management, cash management, and treasury operations and oversee all aspects of the company’s financial risk exposures; Cryptocurrency knowledge is mandatory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As the ideal candidate for the Treasury Operations Manager, you are responsible for:
- Generate, oversee and ensure conversion of retail business (online & traditionally)
- Sourcing for funds and business liquidity
- Identify cluster forums for marketing purposes
- Manage treasury operations
- Review daily, weekly and monthly interest expense and accruals.
- Manage client request and ensure client satisfaction (online & traditionally)
- Generate deposit from SMEs & Individuals
- Manage financial risk as it relates to treasury operations
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-8 years of relevant experience in a similar role Management experience
- Cash flow forecasting
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
NGN350,000.00 – NGN500,000.00 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.