Teflonhub Limited is software development / fintech company focused on developing new trends in the technology space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Consultant / Business Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in the Air Travel Industry (Travel Agencies, Airlines, Tour Brokers, Holiday Planners, Wedding Planners, Hotels, Corporates, HR and so on).
- Generate leads and cold call prospective passengers in order to generate auxiliary revenues for stakeholders in the Air Travel Sector.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management/the board of directors
- Develop the business sales and marketing strategy to drive PCR test.
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone.
- Update the Google Drive with sales information, update request from Partners and customers.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients. Customers in this term means passengers
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Experience in Air Travel Industry highly desirable
- Experience working with Travel Agents & Airlines selling auxiliary services
- Professional & service-oriented mentality
- Candidates should possess decisive and successful problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises
- Must Have a Positive Attitude
- Must Be Adept Or at Least Enthusiastic About Using Social Media
- Must Enjoy Helping People
- Skilled in usage of a personal computer and various software packages
- Experience Planning Vacation Experiences, Tour Packages, Day Trips, Excursions, Events, Transportation, and Accommodations.
- Book Flights, Cruises, Hotels, And Travel Insurance Online and via Telephone
- High attention to detail
- Must have the ability to effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with corporate clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using “Travel Consultant / Business Developer Job Application” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.