Flygo Travels is a growing traveling agency that provides educational, immigration, visa consulting, tour operation and places strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality services. As a result of its expansion, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute and thrive to a rapidly growing organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Consultant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Travel Consultant with great enthusiasm for traveling.
- The candidate will be responsible for promoting and booking traveling arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses).
- The goal is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Research, explore and study different travel destination options
- Research destination and travel prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Research and study clients’ specifications and wishes
- Offer and promote different services and offerings
- Keep learning about latest industry trends
- Attend webinars, conferences and other educational programs
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Track KPIs and prepare KPI reports.
- Suggest suitable travel options that best suite clients’ needs
- Plan and organize travels
- Book tickets, reserve accommodation, organize rental transportation
- Inform clients and provide useful travel material such as guides, maps and event programs
- Collect deposits and balances
Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience
- Proven working experience as a Travel Consultant.
Skills and Competencies:
- Passionate about travel and tourism
- Excellent knowledge of latest tourism trends
- Good understanding of different tourism offerings and options
- Good knowledge of travel software
- Customer oriented mindset
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Good sales and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and a CV to: [email protected] using “Travel Consultant” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 14th December, 2022.
Note: Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled