First Ally Capital is a wholly indigenous Financial Services firm, whose focus is on providing top notch advisory & investment services to individuals and organizations. First Ally Capital was incorporated on May 20, 2014 as an Issuing House, Financial Advisory and Investment Management firm, with authorized capital of N2.5 billion, and an issued and fully-paid capital of N1.65 billion. The firm was licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 20, 2014 as Issuing House and Underwriters.
The Firm commenced operations at a very significant point in the evolution of the Nigerian financial services industry and will leverage it’s solid capital base, the strong financial services background of its promoters and the excellent track-record and credentials of its directors and shareholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transaction Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- We seek a transaction officer for our BDC office in Abuja.
- Handling all foreign exchange transactions, cash, cheques, and foreign currencies.
- Matching demand and supply of foreign exchange to maintain the required foreign exchange and deposits with the bank.
- Carrying out accurate forex exchange transactions settlement with all procedural formalities and documentation.
- Handling large amounts of cash.
- Dealing with all foreign exchange enquiries and ordering currency.
- Balancing and banking at the end of the day.
- Maintain proper records of all transactions.
- Preparing Daily reports.
- Buying and selling, ensuring to upsell at all times.
- Providing exceptional customer service and building rapport with clients.
- Working to sales targets.
- Handling money transfers with approved Agents.
- OND / HND Holder
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to work with Little or no supervision.
- Must reside in Abuja.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th June, 2022.