Campus Technologies Limited is an experienced Company in the ICT industry with a major in IT training/education, IT Solutions Development & Services, e-Learning Solution Development, and Implementation among other businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainer / Faculty
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- Good oral communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Computer networking in general
- Very good knowledge of LAN, WAN, WLAN, PAN, CAN, SAN etc.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and Windows Sever 2008
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating system including Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Ability to set up and configure Microsoft technologies on the various Microsoft Operating systems
- Ability to explain and configure the following protocols on Cisco or Microsoft operating systems (DNS, DHCP, IPv4, IPv6, ARP, OSPF, RIP, EIGRP, GLBP, VLAN, etc.)
- Have a passion for learning and teaching
- Ability to explain the following concept, Client-server, and peer-peer networks
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft technologies like AD DS, ADRMS, IPAM, AD FS, AD LDS, NLB, Group Policy, PowerShell, SharePoint Server 2013 etc.
- Working knowledge of Virtualization technologies like Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare workstation and Oracle Virtual Box
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- 2 years of work experience.
- MCSA/MCSE in windows server 2012, CompTIA A+, S+, and N+ will be an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.