Robert Johnson Nigeria Limited (RC 205983), a wholly indigenous company, was incorporated in December, 1992, but commenced effective operations in October 1994, as a service provider on currency counting machines and cash handling equipment, and recently provides print solutions and managed services.
In 2011 February, Robert Johnson acquired the sole Dealership of Lexmark International and introduced into Nigerian market the Lexmark range of products which is currently the leading and preferred brand by users / organizations for its durability, accuracy and ruggedness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Engineer / Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Completing all tasks set by the Supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Relevant Degree in Engineering or HND in Electrical / Electronics, Computer Science, or NCE Technical in any recognized institution.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Proficiency in Mathematics.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to learn, smart and forward looking with ability to work.
- Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV, Contact Address (not P.O. Box) with a functional e-mail address and other relevant details to the Head Corporate Resourcing via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 9th August, 2022.