TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Projects Executive
Offer ID: 57148BR
Location: Churchgate St, Lagos
Branch: Marketing & Services
Employment type: Regular position
Department: Information Systems, Research Innovation & Development
- Ensure that all digital channels are used to enhance business (cards, payment, e-commerce…)
- To manage of digital systems and ensure processes continuity
- Management of e-commerce partners
- Propose relevant content to increase online site traffic, search results and social media followership
- Responsible for the Automation of relevant marketing processes to enhance service delivery.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual project reports of ongoing digital projects
- Creative design of marketing materials for internal and external marketing projects.
- To propose digital innovation to improve retail business processes (Web based app, USSD, Wifi…)
- Collate customer database to be able to push targeted offers
- Develop and implement e-newsletters and other direct marketing campaigns to promote product awareness, encourage purchase and build customer loyalty.
Context and Environment
- Develop and successfully implement the company’s Digital roadmap/strategy for Sales and Marketing divisions and all other divisions based on agreed KPIs, in line with the Group’s strategy while optimizing budgets.
- Manage SEO for site to improve search results and increase traffic.
- Monitor developing digital marketing trends, evaluate business opportunities and recommends new initiatives.
- Ensure growth and customer engagement on the company’s social media platforms and all electronic channels.
- Manage customer engagement channels and ensure achievement of customer data collection targets.
- Develop strategy and provide end-to-end project management for all digital projects for the Network Development department in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Liaise with and monitor relevant third party agencies (creative, media, research) to ensure successful implementation of digital marketing projects using relevant tools (Google analytics, XITI, etc)
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
- At least three (3) years experience managing digital projects
- Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project, etc.
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Knowledge and skill of basic graphics design software (Adobe Photoshop, etc)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply