Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: TM, Internal Solutions & Automation
Job type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- The job holder will be a developer responsible for building applications to help drive internal process automation within the organization, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts.
- He/ She responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problem
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Computer Science or related course’
- Basic financial and of investment knowledge of building maker-checker and workflow system.
- Proficient in Symfony / slim framework.
- Ample knowledge working with REST / SOA/ SOAP Based APIs using PHP.
- Deep understanding of Microservices architecture and CI/CD.
- A strong knowledge of Agile Methodology is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in financial services
- Basic financial and of investment knowledge of building maker-checker and workflow system
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server is a MUST
- Ability to communicate fluently in simple and clear English Proficient in PHP, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply