The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing Manager
Location: Ivory Coast
- Ready to lead a new era in African football?
- You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards?
- CAF is looking for a Ticketing Manager, to ensure the successful operational delivery of the biennial competition, we have set up a local events team. Its aim is to improve the experience of teams, guests, fans, and spectators by delivering successfully across all operational areas.
- This role is a temporary contract, and the role will be based in Ivory Coast.
- Manage and plan onsite ticket operations in the host country, host city and stadium facilities.
- Develop and plan the onsite ticketing operations in relation to mobile tickets.
- Support the development of the mobile ticket platforms by specifying and reviewing operational requirements and aligning with other functional areas involved in the tournament operations.
- Develop processes for troubleshooting to be applied by ticketing onsite staff during tournament operations in the ticketing system and the mobile ticketing platform.
- Support the overall operational planning of processes and policies.
- Support development of staffing profiles and descriptions for various onsite roles ranging from managers to volunteers.
- Manage and support ticketing onsite staff in their daily operations.
- Prepare materials and documentation required to carry out onsite operations and reporting.
- Liaise with various ticketing teams and ticketing service providers to understand and consolidate ticketing information for onsite staff.
- Develop training and learning materials for the onsite mobile ticketing operations and support and maintain collaboration platforms for ticketing onsite staff.
- Deliver trainings to selected groups of staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or related fields.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in an operational role in ticketing ideally with experience in managing onsite mobile ticketing operations.
- Event / Project Management experience.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Communication skills, Listening
- Flexibility and Agility.
- Teamwork abilities.
- Experience in managing onsite mobile ticketing operations
- Fluent in English and/or French Language both written and spoken; command of any of the other CAF official languages (English, French or Arabic) is a Plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and References) in English or French to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or on any other grounds.
- If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for a top international sporting organization
- Only direct applications who meet all the required criteria will receive consideration
Application Deadline 15th July, 2022.