Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a multi-disciplinary professional firm established in 1980 to carry on business as consultants, accountants and tax experts. Over the years the company has grown with offices strategically located to render services in every area of our company business. Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a subsidiary of Sobanjo International, one of the top international business consulting firms in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing and Reservation Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Follow up on Enquiries and Convert it to Sales.
- Keep Informed of Business Changes that affects the Ticketing Area.
- Sell travel products.
- Build and maintain cordial relationships with all clients; meet and strive to exceed quality and productivity goal.
- Converse with customers to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Make Reservations / Bookings for Customers, Issuing flight tickets
- Make Ticket Booking, Quote Fare, and send directly to Customers or as directed.
- Arrange Reservations and Routing for Passengers at Request or as directed.
- Inform Clients of Essential Travel Information, such as Travel Times.
- Answering questions regarding dates, prices, and availability of flights.
- Helping passengers and customers with inquiries regarding changes or cancellations; and promoting special offers.
- Your duties/responsibilities maybe modified at the discretion of the management.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Male or female between the ages of 20 – 28 years.
- Resident on Lagos Island/VI/Lekki.
- Applicants must have worked in a similar position; minimum of one year experience
- B.Sc / BA / HND / OND in any course but preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Aviation, Transport Management.
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to use Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel, and power point
- Good communication skills
Skills / Behaviors Required:
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Digital marketing skills are an added advantage.
- Must have integrity
- Must be honest
- Must be dedicated/committed to the job
- Must be humble
- Must be willing to grow the business.
- Good customer service skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle customers’ grievances without losing the customers.
- Willingness to work with a strong drive.
- Ability to multi task with a strong drive for result.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Must be able to handle pressure and work with less supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 13th August, 2021.