Tribest Corporate Support Limited – Our client, a Financial Institution, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller – IT Support Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Edo, Imo and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Institution
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Takes responsibility for understanding client requirements and coordination of the fulfillment of those requirements.
- Provide input into the IT service continuity, planning process and support plan implementation.
- Work with systems development teams to create a business readiness plan and coordinate project transition to production for the organisation.
- Monitor IT service deliveryand generate reports / dashboards.
- Execute efficient desktop support services in line with approved procedure.
- Initiate, monitor actions to investigate and resolve problems affecting end-user IT services across all department.
- Manage IT-Business communication in a way to promote both operational and innovation initiatives of IT and keep customers informed of all services provided.
- Evaluate, analyse and provide feedback on end-user experience with the use of deployed IT solutions / services provided.
- Manage the installation and decommissioning of end-user applications and hardware devices.
- Contribute to IT service availability by coordinating field support/diagnostics across given areas or locations.
- Manage external hardware, devices and systems of end-user e.g. PC, Printer, ATM / POS, etc.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Candidate must have B.Sc / HND in Computing Science, Engineering, Information Technology Science or any other related.
- Must be below 27 years old and completed NYSC.
- Strong knowledge of IT Services and Information Systems process and components.
- IT and Information systems certification will be an added advantage.
- A team player with passion for solving IT related challenge.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Core Skills / Competencies:
- The ideal candidate should have strong service desk skills.
- Strong knowledge of Client/ Customers Services Engagement.
- Ability to take responsibility and execute task.
- Strong network support skills and system configuration.
- Candidate must have knowledge of porting and software Integration.
- Ability to handle system installation and decommissioning across department and locations.
- Excellent knowledge on system information security.
- Excellent data management skill.
- Ability to solve problem.
- Posses good knowledge of application support and IT operations.
Salary and Benefits
- N75,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
- Pension, HMO, Leave etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st November, 2021.