Vesselnet Limited is a leading player in the off-grid solar market, independent telecommunication and information service provision in Nigeria and across Africa. Established in 2007, we are at the forefront of the provision of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), vendors and operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Specialist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Tele sales Specialist in a solar company to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization.
- The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention and to meet their expectations.
What you will be doing includes:
- Improve tele sales experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution and keeping record of calls and relevant details.
- Recruit, mentor and develop telesales agents, overseeing the performance of telesales agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Taking up any urgent requests or queries in a timely manner.
- Develop service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Provide leadership and coaching to assure that all employees succeed in meeting individual performance goals as well as career growth.
- Establish performance benchmarks and hold team to those goals.
- Resolve customer conflicts and handle escalation procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 3+ years work experience.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools.
- Ability to think strategically and be able to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills and Customer service orientation.
- Proven working experience as a Telesales Supervisor in a solar company.
- Experience in providing customer service support via goggle review, social media pages, customer service software.
- Familiarity with the latest industry trends and developments.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Ability to address customers with an eloquent command of English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th February, 2022.