Mobihealth International is Africa’s first entirely innovative integrated telemedicine and digital healthcare services platform positioned to revolutionize access to healthcare services in developing countries – the first of its kind on the African continent. It is a one-stop portal that aims to provide end-to-end healthcare solutions to millions of people across Africa and globally leveraging technology in the most cost and time-effective way bridging the gap across multiple pain points. We are a multicultural, diverse, multidisciplinary team who live across different continents and love what we do; we are very excited to be pacesetters in this industry. We are looking for people with similar passion and motivation who want to make a positive global impact. Majority of our staff work remotely/virtually, so flexibility to time difference and nature of work is significant for those aspiring to join the team. Our core values are integrity, empathy, innovation and excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telemedicine Nurse
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assesses and collects vital signs of patients and logs in the information in the telemedicine platform before video consultation with physicians.
- Monitors the vital signs of patients (COVID 19 and non-COVID 19 patients) remotely and escalates for hospital admissions and isolation centres.
- Evaluate appropriateness of referrals, follows and expedites referral processes and provides feedback to physicians.
- Establish contact with patient/proxy and assess ability to use Telemedicine.
- Coordinates appointment time with the physician, the patient and Telemedicine clinic schedules.
- Provide follow-up to see that lab/tests are ordered and results sent to the consulting physician before the follow-up appointments.
- Schedule follow-up appointments with physicians for the patient.
- Stay informed about updates on the Telemedicine platform and inform physicians and patients accordingly.
- Create forms that help gather information from patients.
- Follow-up with physicians and patients to ensure they are available for consultations as necessary.
- Update records with patients’ vitals and maintain records of escalated cases for COVID 19 and non COVID 19 patients.
- High level of involvement and visibility to strategic projects. Working on/assisting with business planning efforts, rhythm of business work, account and business reviews, and many more high impact initiatives across the company.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc, MSc qualification with 5 – 7 years experience.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Kindly state the following on the body of the email only:
- Year you became a registered nurse (RN)
- Post RN professional experience
- Current location
- Additional trainings/certifications