Buffalocrete was established 2008 as K&G Industrial Concept Limited. Our mission is to produce / sell concrete / buildings products and machinery that are affordable, yet meet up with the quality and quantity demands of our clients. We are committed to providing customers satisfaction in products , quality, values and services, maintaining our reputation for quality ,reliability, integrity, promptness and offering employees the opportunity to growth and self development in a secure and stable work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Product Supervisor
- We are looking for a responsible Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our block and paving stones.
- The role is a complex one. He will not just be someone who supervises the work of others. A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues, and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
- The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. He will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
- The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
- Proven experience as a supervisor or a relevant role.
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field.
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Good knowledge of product quality control and production.
- Good knowledge of machinery Maintenance and repair of QT4-15
- Diploma / Certificate in a first-line management or relevant field.
- SSCE, High school diploma; BSc / BA in management, or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage.
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with the company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates.
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Receive complaints and resolve problems.
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records.
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa.
- Prepare and submit performance reports.
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance.
- Hire and train new employees.
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
Deadline: 15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the e-mail .