Broad Global Energy (BGE) is an audacious energy company with interests in E&P, Renewables and Gas Commercialization Technologies. At Broad Global, we assist struggling asset owners to gain more value by offering them our operational and financial advisory expertise. For risk-averse owners, Broad Global facilitates M&A opportunities that create value for all stakeholders. Our consultancy and business advisory unit provides representation and makes introductions for businesses and technology owners who are desirous of expanding their presence and activities to Nigeria and other West African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Associate
Employment Type: Internship
Job Details / Requirements
- We are looking for fresh engineering graduates to be engaged as Technical Associates for our remote internship programme.
- Must have personal laptops and be familiar with use of videoconferencing tools.
- Successful candidates will work remotely as Technical Associates and be provided with internet and collaboration resources.
- Role is task-driven and involves flexible work hours.
- Candidates must be teachable and willing to learn.
- Fresh graduates of Chemical, Petroleum and Mechanical Engineering who are waiting for NYSC deployment or already serving in the NYSC programme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th June, 2021.