Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems.
- Helps develop, document, communicate, and enforce a network technology policy.
- Manages user accounts and assets, and assigns and updates security permissions on the network according to security policy.
- Provides support with escalated technical requests.
- Leads a team of technical support personnel, coordinates with different departments.
- Is responsible for the installation and configuration of new software and hardware, including the server network, devices and firewalls.
- Is responsible for monitoring system performance, IT system operations and storage utilization.
- Plans ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth.
- At least 5 years of experience working in the information technology sector.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Experience with troubleshooting and issue resolution principles, methodologies and techniques.
- Team management and problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, strong organization skills, and initiative.
- Close proximity to location is an added advantage
- Advanced knowledge of networking and distributed computing environment concepts.
- A sound understanding of the principles of routing, firewalls, and client/server applications (MS Exchange).
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 11th October, 2021.