Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Planning Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Plan and schedule workflow for each unit and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.Analyse sales orders/forecasts released from the sales analyst with respect to capacity planning and material requirements.
- Coordinate the four weekly SMR meeting – providing a summary of all insights and top line data to enable Senior Management decision making with regard to upcoming commercial & manufacturing/CSL plans.
- Support decision making to ensure optimised inventory management for all SKU’s and ZERO ‘stock outs.
- Interface with manufacturing personnel and sales personnel on material status and production planning issues.
- Interface with procurement staff to prepare purchase orders to obtain materials, tools, and equipment.
- Expedite operations that delay schedules and alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Develop effective forecast models based on macro and micro trends and demand patterns.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Identify demand forecast risks and develop/implement demand risk assessments and mitigation initiatives.
- Support the adoption & implementation of Sales and Operations Planning [S&OP] into HFMP as a high level and business critical cross functional business process.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Management, Engineering or any related course.
- At least 5 years related experience as a manufacturing & supply chain analyst in a FCMG company.
The Person Must:
- Have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good time management skills.
- Pay great attention to details and be analytical.
- Be highly proficient in the use of MS Office applications and data analysis packages for forecasting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency