STRUGZ Nigeria – Our client in the Oil & Gas Industries is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid level
- We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and energetic supply chain analyst to join our team.
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data.
- Package ITT from The Nipex portal and Client.
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements.
- Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems.
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance.
- Liaise with international suppliers.
- Liaise with internal partners such as Finance, HR etc
- Build a Winning Team that can work efficiently remotely so MUST be able to propose IT solution to achieve that.
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects (e.g. warehouse-slotting, route planning).
- Develop requirements and standards (e.g. packaging, procurement, delivery).
- Oversee inventory procedures.
- Discover the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules.
- Evaluate vendor operations (e.g. freight forwarders) according to quality standards.
- Help foster trusting relationships with business partners.
- B.Sc / BA in Logistics, Business Analytics or a related field
- Proven experience as a Supply Chain Coordinator or similar role
- 2 – 5 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational ability.
- Experience in data mining, analysis, and reporting
- Strategic sourcing experience
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g.inventory planning, warehouse management, logistics-clearing, and forwarding)
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases, and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st August, 2021.