Aspilos Foundation is a youth led non-profit using technology & digital inclusion to drive economic growth and good governance. Our vision/destination is an Africa of young active citizens maximising opportunities to foster economic progress thereby giving rise to a poverty free continent.
Our mission is to use technology & inclusion to: provide innovative and sustainable pathways to economic empowerment for young people and increase citizen participation in governance so they can demand accountability and good governance from public office holders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Student Success Specialist
Location: Anywhere within Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a long-term employee who wants to grow within our organisation. If you enjoy initiating and building high-level business partnerships, are comfortable cultivating relationships, and are excellent at finding ways to tackle problems; you are able to make high-quality decisions and have phenomenal social, analytical and writing skills, then you potentially fit our requirements.
- The Student Success Specialist is responsible for recommending, developing, implementing, and coordinating services and activities which improve the participants’ success.
- You will be responsible for developing new contacts with external organizations for the purpose of expanding employment opportunities for students and integrating career services into the student experience.
- You will manage the smooth transition from admissions to gainful engagement of the project participants. It is up to the Student Success Specialist to ensure our students are effectively supported and successfully complete the program.
- Sourcing job, mentor, donor & partnership leads/opportunities to aid the successful placements of the project participants.
- Execute engagement strategies to support student registration, retention, and graduation objectives.
- Manage student community and cultivate a thriving network within the academy.
- Extract, analyze, organize, and present participants success related data to: Measure the project outcomes and impact and continue iterating towards excellence.
- Connecting at least 40% of participants to these opportunities.
- Engage in outreach, orientation, and ongoing communication with student community.
- Work with marketing and recruiting staff to improve efficacy of admissions activities.
- 1-2 years’ experience working on development and/or Edu-tech projects.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field.
- Ability to conceptualize, organize, direct and successfully execute multiple project planning processes simultaneously.
- Self-directed and imaginative in accomplishing objectives though tested methods but also demonstrating a willingness to innovate and take new approaches.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with partners and stakeholders.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills.
- Exhibit professionalism and integrity through excellent verbal and written communication skills
N50,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.
Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State