The North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria, an International Development Organization, is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: STTA Administrative Coordinator
- The STTA Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for leading all administrative functions during the activity’s early warning systems training, including handling trainee seating arrangements, documenting attendance of participants, and note taking during trainings in addition to supporting the drafting of the STTA Trainer’s activity report.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The STTA Administrative Coordinator will report to NERI Program Officer during the period of performance.
- The STTA Administrative Coordinator will remain in close communications with the STTA Trainer.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences, Humanities or relevant equivalent is required
- Understanding of the sociopolitical landscape of southern Kaduna
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills are required
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills are required
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Hausa required
- Must be Female.
- Female applicants ONLY (Must indicate on CV).
- Fluent in English and Hausa (Must indicate on CV).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Leading all administrative duties during the early warning systems training, including arranging trainee seating, documenting participant attendance, and note taking
- Supporting the STTA Trainer during the material preparation, setting up, and facilitation of the training on early warning systems
- Meeting with the NERI team to gain feedback, implementation strategy, guidance, etc.
- Support the successful coordination of the training in a professional manner
- Support the STTA Trainer before, during, and after the early warning systems training, as needed.
- Seating arrangement, confirmed with the STTA Trainer
- List of all training participants
- Well-organized and accurate notes from the training sessions
Deadline: 22nd June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV listing all their work experience and qualifications and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Please reference the job title on the subject line and indicate gender and languages in the resume / CV.