Vadiseno Construction Company (VCC) is a Multi-dynamics Engineering firm specializing in providing various Engineering Services to both Private and Public Sector. VCC offers a wide range of Engineering Services including Project Management in Structural and Civil Engineering, Architectural design, etc; the firm is fully licensed and proudly owned by a Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Structural Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
- Administer contracts and manage projects.
- Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
- Use computer-aided design technology for simulation purposes.
- Building structures based on technical specification
- Evaluate structural loads, wind load and wind bearing capacity of various roof types.
- Provide mentorship and training on structural assessment to project engineers.
- Prepare foundation designs for solar arrays and related AC/DC equipment.
- Support project managers in resolving structural loading issues.
- Prepare calculations and drawings that demonstrate the structural soundness of roofs.
- Gain working knowledge of PV system components like modules, racks, inverters and Balance of System (BOS).
- Tracking project progress and reporting on results
- Choosing appropriate materials to ensure durability
- Conduct structural inspection and analysis of commercial and industrial buildings.
- Identify possible process gaps and manage the structural assessment process improvement.
- B.Sc / HND in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
- Must have experience in Project Management.
- 3-5 years working experience
- Flexible to travel domestically and internationally.
- Must demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Offices
- HSE certification is an advantage.
- Passionate about quality of workmanship.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Three-dimensional conceptual skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- The Engineer shall be capable of lifting up to 20kg; stand for an extended period of time; work in outdoor environment.
- Approximately 20% of time shall be spent in office environments with the remaining time in the field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.