Techno Oil Limited, the Future of Energy in Nigeria is an integrated, wholly indigenous company, which today holds a diverse portfolio of prime investment in oil and gas, energy, infrastructure and manufacturing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy / Business Development Officer
Experience Level: Senior level
- The job holder will be required to develop and implement the overall commercial and sales strategy plans for the organization.
- This includes the development and performance of all sales activities, customer acquisition, and expansion as well as driving the sales teams to achieve their targets.
- Execute strategies and plans for sales, usage, and retention across the Country for sustainable growth and development including ‘go-to-market plans for the digital campaign manager.
- Collaborate with the product team to better understand products and promote these products to potential customers.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Developing and writing business proposals to clients.
- Represent the company in networking events and conferences.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow up with the technical team for prompt resolution, various customer trials analysis, and support.
- Initiates and coordinates the development of action plans to acquire new customers and penetrate the market.
- Build and promote long-standing relationships and partnerships with customers.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while staying fully abreast of new entrants, products, and competition status.
- Collaborate with other business units in the development of business models for use and develop measurement strategies to support ongoing strategy development and project optimization.
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Engineering, or any relevant field. A Master’s degree and/or professional qualification is an added advantage.
- 7 – 10 years of proven working experience in a Sales associate or Manager Role in the Oil and Gas, FMCG.
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth.
- The candidate must have existing leads/prospects as experienced sales personnel.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive sales culture.
- A natural leader and motivator of sales, marketing, and business development teams.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends across multiple business sectors.
NGN400,000 – N500,000 (Gross), depending on your years of experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply