Mar & Mor Textiles Limited a textile company passionate about satisfying our customers with the highest quality fabrics at very affordable prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
- Keeping a record of sales and restocking the store accordingly.
- Planning promotional campaigns as marketing strategy.
- Ensuring that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Responsible for packing, pricing, labelling, and returning supplies.
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally
- Create purchase orders and utilize purchasing card to perform low-value procurement activities.
- Responsible for shipping cancelled or damaged items back to suppliers as appropriate.
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders.
- Ensure accuracy of the store’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns.
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom.
Education and Experience Requirements
- OND in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
- Friendly and positive attitude.
- Ability to make change.
- Basic math skills.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 21st December, 2022.