Mano Africa is the next generation of eCommerce, pioneering ultra fast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce, and with a promise to deliver our customers’ orders within 30 minutes. We boast of a sophisticated and strong network of riders as they are the lifeline of our business and they make it possible to deliver groceries to our customers ultrafast and efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Picker
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The successful candidate will be responsible for picking up customers orders in the store, and ensuring the right items are selected and in good conditions.
- Assist with packing received stock on shelves.
- Receive orders immediately on phone and collect within 3 minutes.
- Prepare products in order in bags and pass to dispatch.
- Ensure products are clean and not damaged or expired.
- Previous Experience working in a retail Store or supermarket
- Ability to work in shifts
- Must reside in Surulere or environs.
- Basic Store Management Knowledge
- Integration in a young and dynamic team
- Professional growth opportunity
- Multicultural environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply