Thyaura Partners Concept Limited – Driven by innovative technology, we deliver excellent integrated support services in Commercial Facilities Management, Professional Cleaning, Height Services Confined Space Cleaning and Equipment leasing. Being a ISO9001-2015 certified company, we are fast becoming a leading integrated support service company in Nigeria with a strong track record for providing quality services consistently with global standards Our mission is to deliver excellent bespoke maintenance services by partnering with our clients to achieve success through our one team, one vision ideology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re seeking a highly organized, self-motivated professional for the role of a Store Officer with our Organization’s Abuja Office.
- Receive goods from suppliers; cross-check quality and quantities of items against purchase orders/supply invoices to ensure completeness & correctness.
- Continuous maximisation of warehouse space.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Issue of consumables, equipment, stationery and various other items upon receipt of approved requests from the Company Warehouse or Store.
- Ensure inventory items are properly stored in optimal conditions.
- Participate in Weekly Stock reconciliation with the Branch Store Supervisor.
- Generate detailed & accurate Weekly & Monthly Stock Movement and related Reports.
Qualifications, Experience & Personal Attributes
- Minimum of 3 years’ related experience in a similar role.
- A good First Degree in Accounting, Business Administration / Business Management, Economics, Statistics or any other numerate course.
- Good Communication (Written & Verbal) Skills.
- Very Numerate.
- Very high level of integrity.
- Analytical & Attentive.
How to Apply
Interested & qualified candidates should send their Application Letter & updated Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 13th August, 2021.