Pinnah Foods Limited (The Ice Cream Factory & Yin Yang Express) is an indigenous company with over 7 outlets across Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Location: Admiralty Way, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Store Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate record-keeping and complete documentation to confirm stock levels and maintain proper inventory control.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to audit & compliance/ accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Ensure all supplies when received are properly and safely stored in accordance with given guidelines.
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and to ensure that store activity are carried out in a consistent manner.
- Ensure store items are properly stored in pre-designated locations for ease of access and optimization of time and effort in material handling.
- Participate in ad-hoc and scheduled stock counts as and when required.
- Ensure that all store records.g.Inventory system, requisitions, delivery notes and bin cards are updated accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all materials received into the store meet the approved standards and specifications given by the company (e.g. size, quality, brand, expiration date etc).
- Ensure that requisitions are placed in a timely manner with procurement in line with given re-order levels to avoid stocking out.
- Ensure compliance with given standards with regards to issuing of materials.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing and labeling supplies.
- Regular review of the store operation throughout the work process and at completion, including the daily “circle check” to ensure that all products are stored safely.
- Ensure proper storage and disposal of expired products in line with given standards
- Ensure the adherence to the FIFO inventory management system.
- Performs other store-related duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st July, 2022.