Dayola Property and Development Company was founded in 1999 and today has become one of the prime creators of quintessential homes and apartments in the business districts and newly developed areas of Lagos metropolis. Though incorporated in 2008, Dayola Property started business with Investment and Trade, while building relationships and experience that has been taken into property development.
In the residential market, the company has targeted the first-time homeowner and the investor looking for a value-for-money investments, and numerous complexes have been completed. These have either been sold under sectional title or retained as investment properties. Units in our investment portfolio become available for lease from time to time. The company is continuing to build for this category of buyer while at the same time entering into the affordable housing market – a marked contribution towards alleviating the severe shortage of housing.
We have primarily focused on developing affordable luxury homes through joint ventures and partnerships. Our portfolio has grown to encompass a wide range of home buyers’ delight, hospitality, commercial and recreational facilities that fits our client’s taste and desire.
Our Joint Ventures continue to be the core of Dayola Property investment structure; it is designed with the intent of pursuing the most reputable and productive acquisition and development opportunities, ensuring access to new real markets, provide increased capacity and access to greater resources which includes specialized hire, technology and finance.
Our priority is to be the premier developer of choice in Nigeria and sub Saharan region delivering sustainable earnings to our investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager (Construction)
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Real Estate / Construction
- The individual will be in charge of controlling all the storage activities with an accurate monitoring (material in/out). He/She is also in charge of the protection and the Security of the Goods.
Documentation and Reporting:
- Monitoring the quantities available on stock with a clear picture of the material delivered (to whom and when).
- Report on daily basis on the exact quantities available in the stock.
Personnel / Coordination:
- Assist the Site Management Staff by giving them accurate information on stock and “in/out” material
- Coordinate with subcontractors in order to deliver them the material approved in each Request for Material (which have been approved by the PM)
- Check all materials when they arrive on Site and immediately implement these new items in the Stock list
- Protect all delivered goods on Site in order to avoid any damage and ensure the loading/ unloading of all materials up until their final location (could be done in coordination with our subcontractors
- Ensure the Security of the store and other materials which are not able to be stored there.
- Prepare the check out voucher following the request for materials which have been approved by the PM
- Inform in an immediate basis the PM when material requested is no more available
Equipment and Stock Management:
- Ability to input new materials into the stock list upon delivery.
- Ability to ensure that requests for materials follow Dayola’s approval process before they are released.
- Ability to ensure the replenishment of store items before they are exhausted.
- Ability to ensure that materials are neatly and strategically arranged.
- Ability to ensure that only items approved for release are released at each given time.
- Plan, organize, direct, manage and evaluate the stock and equipment on site.
- Conduct daily tools, materials, equipment and stock inventory.
- Develop and communicate equipment and stock request procedures.
- Conduct day to day equipment and stock administrative activities, this includes: maintaining stock /material schedules, documents, files and all other requesting, processing and reconciliation documents.
- Ability to effectively manage the store; this span from item delivery, item issuance and stock level monitoring.
- Ability to check the accuracy of materials when they are delivered to the site; following the procedures for accepting delivery of materials to the storage.
- Oversee and coordinate the activities of subcontractors and artisans.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of all project sites.
- Promote safety during the performance of all daily project responsibilities.
- Prepare weekly site stock and general portfolio report.
- Identify problematic facilities and determine what installation or repair services needed.
- Supervise the general duties of masons on site.
- Develop and maintain the site time attendance and general records.
- Communicate the weekly attendance summary to Human Resources.
- Provide site administrative support to the project team
- Create, manage and maintain project related documents.
- Coordinate and manage the site office, supplies and vendors documents.
- Prepare and verify field payroll for project field workers.
- 2 – 3 years minimum experience in a similar position in a reputable organization.
- Showing logical decision making and a hands on approach.
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Good Judgment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
31st August, 2021.