Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a player in the downstream sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Station Accountant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Preparation of and updating expenses cash book on a daily basis.
- Prepares and renders periodic reports as appropriate e.g cash flow statement.
- Maintains the impress account for the station
- Keeps ledgers of daily expenses
- Maintains fixed assets register for all company’s assets at the station
- Prepare and develop budget for approval and control
- Reconcile the accounts payable, accounts receivable, daily, weekly, and monthly deposits with station attendants
- Preparation of income & expenses statement at the end of every month
- Withdrawal, deposit and disbursement of fund to the appropriate units as directed.
- Ensuring that financial records are maintained in compliance with lawful and accepted procedures and policies of the company.
Minimum Qualification and Requirements
- Candidates should possess minimum of B.Sc in Accounting.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- Honesty, commitment, hand working and self-motivation
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Applicants must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must be computer literate
- Applicants must possess adequate knowledge on financial modelling & analysis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 27th August, 2021.