Green Field Health Management Limited is a National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Staff Nurse / Midwife (RN/RM)
Locations: Enugu and Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Issuing of authorization codes
- Vetting of medical claims
- Hospital accreditation and Quality assurance visitations
- Client and Hospital visitation.
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as Staff Nurse (RN) / Midwife (RM)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, such as Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc. will be an added advantage
- Must have 2 – 4 years cognate experience in a reputable organization, preferably HMO.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience post NYSC
- HMO Experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions
- Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long term sustainability
- Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skill.
- Clinical expertise and good judgment in handling schedules
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 19th July, 2021.