Premier Medical Systems Nigeria Limited (PMS) is a Physician led digital health social enterprise with a clear focus on using information Technology (IT) to improve access to healthcare in Africa. We specialize in the design, development, deployment and support of solutions in the Healthcare sector. We also provide professional consultancy, recruitment, event management and marketing services to healthcare organizations, agencies or companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sponsorship Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Development, implementation and fulfillment of all our fund-raising activities
- This position is responsible for raising fund via frequent communications within a large and diverse territory assignment.
- Identifies opportunities, Populates and maintains a customer records database to support opportunity pipeline management.
- Engages, builds relationships and works effectively with business partners and influencers to ensure their participation in successful, cost-effective achievement of fund-raising objectives.
- Remains current on products/services/solutions, selling techniques, productivity tools, competitive offerings.
- The employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieving revenue target set by Sales Department
- Contacting potential sponsors to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Convincing prospects of the benefits of sponsoring our events.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sponsorship sales.
- Lead sponsor conversations through emails, phone calls and in person meetings
- Engage in post-proposal follow up with prospective sponsors for deal closure
- Develop and execute Monthly plan to develop new clientele
- Regularly update relevant marketing materials, ensuring accuracy, consistency and professionalism
- Achieving sponsor satisfaction at every event
- Exchanging information and giving necessary feedback as and when needed by colleagues in different department at the office
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Minimum Qualification: HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 years’ experience (Past experience working in an healthcare organization would give an additional advantage)
- Comfortable with MS Office – Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving abilities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of Management in client organizations
- Ability to work to deadlines and good time management skills
- Energetic, independent and self-driven.
- Ability to work and contribute in a team
- Ability to deliver quality service always
- Understanding of business principles
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 21st April, 2022.