9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Projects & Process Assurance
Job ID: IRC4843
- Responsible for the organization’s products and project assurance.
- To ensure that the activation, billing for all products and services are validated, and the controls are accurately reviewed.
- Development of revenue assurance best practices for the company.
- Creation, implementation, and monitoring of single-source and reconciliation KPIs on the Integrated Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management System (Subex).
- Perform pre- and post-implementation reviews of all products, projects and services; follow through to resolution and communicate to appropriate parties.
- To validate and ensure that the appropriate reward is offered to qualified subscribers. This will enable the identification of duplicate and unauthorized rewards.
- To establish proper documented processes and control for RAFM areas of coverage and point of revenue related risks.
- To ensure all network configuration changes are brought under RAFM governance to mitigate revenue loss.
- To ensure proper documentation and maintenance of end-to-end revenue impacting systems and processes in narratives and flowcharts.
- To ensure proper project management of revenue assurance related projects.
- Monitoring of system owners to ensure proper set up of system in accurately order to minimize leakages.
- To validate New Product for “go live or no go” in terms of billing accuracy, Conformity to business rules, etc.
- Validation of all products (e.g., Voice, SMS, Data, etc.) and MASP Invoices.
- To ascertain the accuracy and completeness of the figures generated by our Big Data system.
- To validate Vendors’ log per service code against 9Mobile log for proper revenue share computation.
- To identify instances of breach of conditions by MASP Vendors and apply sanctions accordingly.
- To validate BVN logs for revenue share purposes.
- Perform any other activity assigned by the RA Manager, Products and Process Assurance.
- Bachelor’s / HND in Computer Science, Accounting, or any Science / Engineering discipline.
- Good knowledge of relational database management systems.
- Excellent understanding of GSM network architecture.
- Minimum of four (4) years relevant work experience.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with:
- Data visualization packages (Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects, etc.).
- Databases (SQL, Oracle, etc.).
- Big Data analytics (Hadoop, Hives).
- Revenue Assurance
- Project Management
- Industry Knowledge
- Analytical and Problem solving.
- Technical know-how.
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply