Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spare Parts Warehouse Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Product: White Goods / Appliances
- On time part dispatch for the branches
- Coordination with Logistics for dispatch of the spares parts along with communication
- Responsible for Stock Accuracy & Auditing at the warehouse, Physical vs. System matching
- Responsible for Stock Counting and labelling activity on monthly basis
- Coordinate with Supervisors for GRN for new spare parts from suppliers and local vendors
- Responsible for monitoring of Used parts return from branches, Issued Vs Defectives
- Responsible for failure report preparation & sharing to National Service Manager (Compressor/ Panel / PCB/ Batteries etc.)
- Responsible for creation of parts matrix with alternatives and sharing it to branches regularly
- Responsible for safety stock preparation based on failure/ consumption for all the branches
- Part costing into ERP for new spare parts
- New Part coding formulation and uploading into ORION
- Responsible for sharing of Goods Received tracking sheet across branches
- Responsible for KPI monitoring and achieving
- Manages recruiting, staffing, training and employee development activities
- Responsible for Auction / Scrapping of defective & non-usable items at central warehouse
- Responsible for reducing the inventory level of non-moving items
- CRM Operation updating.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Spare Parts Management in a similar company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th July, 2021.