PayPecker is a Transformational African Company with a mission to build the platform of choice for retailers in the frontier markets: Africa, LATAM & SEA.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for passionate junior Software Engineer to design, develop and iterate on our products. Ideally, the candidate should be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing enterprise software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Our ideal candidates are builders and makers at heart. We value engineers who pay attention to detail, show commitment to the craft, are continuous learners, are helpful to their colleagues, value code reviews and are extremely customer-focused.
- If you successfully go through the hiring process, you’ll be part of a team of bright, productive and experienced software engineers who are passionate about what they do. As an engineering team, we believe our work is to enable our company to win using technology and this is reflected in our approach to work. We run either 1 or 2 Week Sprints dependent on what’s more appropriate to the project and we are big on Continuous Integration/Deployment.
Your Responsibilities would Include
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code
- Write API Documentation for developed features
- Review Code
- Impact the team and organization at Large
The products we build and support use the following technologies:
You have experience with:
- Proven experience building API-driven applications using PHP
- Experience working with Vue js
- Experience working with Relational and Non-relational database management systems
- Excellent Organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 18+ months of professional software development experience.
- Very Strong problem-solving Skills
- Excellent Understanding and experience with Software Design
- Experience with API-Design and Implementation
- Experience working with Agile Software development methodology
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th October, 2021.